Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Sending hugs

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using alcohol inks on a gold foiled acetate sheet.





I used gold foil on a piece of acetate with leaves on it. As the foiling didn’t take completely to the black images I decided to scratch off some of the gold foil to give it a distressed look.

I added colour to the acetate by applying some alcohol inks to the back side. For a little extra interest I sprinkled on some red glitter while the ink was still a bit wet. I added the acetate panel to a piece of white card stock and then adhered that to a piece of orange card stock. Instead of adding the whole panel to a white card base I added it to a yellow panel with tiny flowers.

The sentiment was stamped onto black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

To finish off my card I added a few tiny orange rhinestone crystals.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Tumbling Leaves Acetate sheet
Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Stamp and die
Alcohol inks - Dandelion, Valencia



No comments:

Post a Comment