Thursday, October 21, 2021

Here comes Halloween

 Hi everyone,

Today I have 3 Halloween cards to share with you which I used alcohol inks on each of them. 





For my first card I used a ruler with a strip of felt and added drops to the edge and began pouncing the ruler up and down on the long thin edge to create my background.

For my second card I added alcohol inks directly to a piece of Yupo paper and blended them together with the help of my Tim Holtz air tool to move them around.

For my third card I die cut the words Happy Halloween from the background piece which was used from the second card before I had assembled it.  For the negative space that was left on my second card I die cut the Happy Halloween die from silver sparkle paper and glued it directly into the space.

I used various Lawn Fawn stamp and dies and coloured my images with Copics.

I added Glow in the Dark stencil paste to the tops of the trees on Card 1 and the windows and stars on Card 2 and used a starry sky stencil to add glow in the dark to the striped background.

Well that’s it for my fun Halloween cards for today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Giant Happy Halloween die
Lawn Fawn Spooky Village stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Scootin’ By stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Tree border die
Lawn Fawn Pick of The Patch stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Costume Party stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Starry Sky stencil
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die
Lawn Fawn paper pad
Alcohol inks - Valencia & Amethyst 
Lawn Fawn Glow in the Dark paste

No comments:

Post a Comment