Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Create lifetime memories


Hi everyone,

Well it’s been a while since I posted here but I do have a card to share using Distress oxide inks and the awesome Arched Texture Fades embossing folder from Tim Holtz.



I started by blending 3 different colours of oxide inks on my background piece. When I was happy with the blending I ran the piece through my die cutting machine using the embossing folder.

I decided to use my sander to add some highlights to the piece.

The panel was adhered to a card base of dark blue card stock but before that I added a piece of ribbon and a metal heart.

The words are stickers from Tim Holtz which I added to the same colour of card stock as my card base.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Arched texture fades embossing folder 
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover
Tim Holtz / Idea-ology Chit Chat Verbiage stickers
Tim Holtz / Idea-ology heart Adornments
Tim Holtz sanding block

 

No comments:

Post a Comment