Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thinking of you

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using some Tim Holtz products. I must admit I have purchased quite a lot of his products lately and am fun using them.

I used a stencil with 3 different colours of Distress inks to blend my background. 

The butterfly was die cut once from a distress coloured piece and then again with another piece of card stock which was sprayed with Distress ink sprays.


Before adding the panel to my card I distressed the edges. The sentiment was added to a piece of the same card base and foam mounted.




Below is a closeup of the butterfly to which I added gold embossing powder.


Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Flourish stencil
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Detailed Butterflies die set
Tim Holz / Idealogy Sentiments Labe stickers 
Distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Salvaged Patina, Saltwater Taffy
Distress spray inks



No comments:

Post a Comment