Sunday, March 27, 2022

Butterfly hello

 Hi everyone,

Well Spring is here and so is my card colours. I made this for the current SSSFlickr challenge where the theme is to make a Spring slimline card.

Here’s mine.




I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil to create my background with 2 different colours of  Distress oxide inks. 

I used a couple of different slimline dies to cut down my panel.

The butterfly was created with Silver alcohol ink card stock and a green colour of alcohol ink.

I die cut the sentiment twice in silver metallic and black card stock. To finish my card I added some bubble embellishments.

Below is a closeup of the butterfly.



Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Floating Leaves stencil
Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello die
Lawn Fawn Large Slimline die
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline die
Pinkfresh Studio Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die
Memory Box Pippi and Isabella dies
Distress oxide inks - Cracked Pistachio and Saltwater Taffy
Pretty Pink Posh bubbles




No comments:

Post a Comment