Saturday, July 16, 2022

Flower Field cards

 Hi everyone,

Today I have 2 cards to share that I am entering in the Monday Fabulous Florals challenge on Simon Sats Stamp blog. Details can be found here

I started by spraying a white piece of card stock with various colours of Distress spray stain. I then used the Tim Holtz Flower Field die to cut out the flowers from the sprayed panel.

I then cut the Flower Field die again this time from a piece of white card stock and black card stock.




The white flowers were placed into the remaining piece of the sprayed panel.


The sprayed flower piece was applied to the piece of black card stock.



I added some gold spray to the black panel for a little accent.

I used 2 sentiments from the Thoughts Idea-ology label stickers.

I used a metallic rub over each sentiment and popped up with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my cards today and thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻



Supplies:
Tim Holtz Flower Field die
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Thoughts label stickers 
Distress Spray Stain - Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Blueprint Sketch 
Metallic rub on


No comments:

Post a Comment