Wednesday, July 06, 2022

The Journey is the Destination

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that is for the theme of Red, White and Blue on the Simon Says Stamp blog Monday challenge. Details can be found here





I started by applying my stencil to a white piece of card stock. I ink blended 3 different colours of Distress oxide inks over the stencil. The darkest is the new Uncharted Mariner ink which is such a gorgeous colour. When dry I added some translucent crackle paste over some of the pattern.


I blended some red ink to the outer edges of my panel and then stitched over the edges with red thread.

The sentiment was stamped in black ink and Uncharted Mariner Distress oxide ink was blended over the edges.

I coloured 3 Idea-ology mirrored stars with Red Pepper alcohol ink.

The sentiment was added with foam tape and the stars were glued down directly.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Mosaic stencil
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Tiny Text stamp set
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mirrored Stars
Distress Oxide inks - Uncharted Mariner, Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Translucent crackle paste
Alcohol ink - Red Pepper



No comments:

Post a Comment