Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Free to Fly

Hi everyone,

Well I’ve been busy lately doing some house painting and now that it’s finished I have some time for my card making.

I made this one with alcohol inks and a beautiful butterfly stamp.




I added different colours of alcohol ink to parts of the butterfly and stamped directly on to my card stock


I like that it is not such a crisp image and the lines are a little blurred.

I added Foundry Wax to the edges of my card base and then mounted it to a piece of dark green card stock with distressed edges.

The base card was sprayed with Cracked Pistachio and Black Soot Distress sprays.

I mounted the 2 panels directly to the card and added a sentiment with foam tape. I added a little gold metallic rub on to the sentiment.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Stamper’s Anonymous Perspective stamp set
Idea-ology Label stickers
Alcohol inks - Cobalt, Aquamarine, Limeade, Dandelion, Vineyard
Distress Foundry Wax - Statue
Distress Spray Stain- Cracked Pistachio, Black Soot
Craf-T Products - gold metallic rub-on


No comments:

Post a Comment