Saturday, June 11, 2022

Type = sassy

 Hi everyone,

Well Gladys arrived yesterday and I couldn’t wait to play and create.



I started by creating my background piece with Distress reinkers and water using a smooshing technique. I then die cut the piece with a scalloped rectangle die.



For an added touch I stitched the edges with black thread first with a straight stitch and then with a zig zag stitch. 
I purposely didn’t stitch a straight line as I didn’t want it to look perfect.


I assembled Gladys using various colours of pink card stock and added glossy accents to the beak and eyes.

I used a distressing tool to distress the edges of the dark green card stock piece.



The letters were done with an embossing folder and black card stock and inked with silver metallic rub on.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Sizzix Gladys Colorize
Tim Holtz / Sizzix 3D Texture Fades Typewriter 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die
Distress reinkers - Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters 
Metallic rub on

No comments:

Post a Comment