Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Live your dream

 Hi everyone,

Well the beautiful hot weather keeps on giving. I usually go for a nice long power walk early every morning and I am surprised that I haven’t seen too many butterflies. Anyways here’s one that I can share with you.


I used a crackle 3D embossing folder for my background piece which I distressed a bit and blended some Distress ink over top.

I stamped a piece of card using a Hero Arts Newspaper background stamp. I then ran this piece through my die cutting machine to cut out my butterfly. I applied Distress ink colours on my craft mat and added a little water and ran the butterfly through the inks.

I added Foundry Wax to the edges of my butterfly, stamped the sentiment and added a bronze eyelet and a piece of jute cord.



Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Crackle 3D embossing folder 
Tim Holtz Butterfly 3D Impresslits 
Stamper’s Anonymous Perspective stamp set
Hero Arts Newspaper Background stamp
Ranger Foundry Wax - Statue
Speckled Egg Distress ink






No comments:

Post a Comment