Monday, August 08, 2022

Slice of happiness

 Hi everyone,

Well the heat wave has finally left us for now but there is always time for delicious citrus fruit to stay cool and hydrated.


I started by ink blending my background with Distress oxide inks. When done I ran the panel through my die cutting machine using a stitched rectangle die. I then ran it through again but this time with an embossing folder.

The fruits I had in my stash from last year all stamped and ready to use. The sentiment was stamped using the same colours of Distress oxide inks.

I covered my card base with a piece of patterned paper and added my panel and popped all the elements up with foam tape.

I added glossy accents to the watermelon seeds and some confetti embellishments to my card.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Slice of Summer stamp set
Altenew Angled Mosaid 3D embossing folder 
Distress oxide inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citin, Kitsch Flamingo, Saltwater Taffy, 
Tumbled Glass
Honeybee Back to Basics paper pad
Studio Katia Majestic confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment