Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Trick or treat

Hi everyone,

I just received some of the new Tim Holtz Halloween products and couldn’t wait to use the new Mica Spray stains.


I started by creating my background on a piece of orange card stock to which I added the stencil background with Translucent crackle paste.
When that was dry I sprayed it with some Black Soot spray and blended in with a little water. That way some of the ink was blended into the pumpkin veins if that’s what you call them



Next I die cut the Halloween figures with white card stock and added my and sprayed on some Mica spray colours.
When dry I stamped the piece with the Bubbles stamp and some black ink.


I sprayed another piece of card stock with the sprays and die cut the sentiment. I die cut the sentiment again this time with black card stock, cut it to size and then inlaid the letters back into the empty spots.



I adhered both the sentiment and the Halloween figures directly to my card base. The card panel was also distressed on the edges.

I added some black ink to my card and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I die cut a couple of bats and added them to my card.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Pumpkins Layering stencil
Tim Holtz Vault Series: Halloween 2021
Tim Holtz Bold Text Halloween dies
Tim Holtz Bubbles stamp
Distress Halloween Mica stain sets #3 and #4


No comments:

Post a Comment