Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Blessed are the curious

 Hi everyone,

While I’m waiting for my new Tim Holtz products to arrive from his newest release I decided to use some other Halloween dies I had. 



I started by spraying a piece of wood grain card stock with Black Soot spray stain. I waited for that to dry then sprayed over it with Tarnished Brass mica spray. I added a nice glimmer effect to my panel.

I die cut all my pieces from the same die set -Vault Series: Halloween 2021. All the pieces were cut from card stock and I embossed the bird and heat set with Black Diamond embossing powder.



The fence was die cut from silver metallic card stock and sprayed with the Tarnished Brass mica spray.
The sentiment was stamped using a sentiment from the Stamper’s Anonymous Tiny Text stamp set.



I roughed up the edges of my card with a Tim Holtz sander and added foil washi tape to the edges. Added a little grass at the bottom and this card is done.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Vault Series: Halloween 2021
Stamper’s Anonymous Tiny Text CMS394
Distress Black Soot spray stain 
Distress Tarnished Brass Mica spray



No comments:

Post a Comment