Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Discover magic

Hi everyone,

It seems that I can’t get enough of Tim Holtz / Sizzix dies for Halloween.  I used. Few different die sets for this card but I especially love the witch from the Toil & Trouble set. 


I started by creating my background by ink blending 3 different colours of Distress inks over my panel. I then added my stencil and added clear embossing paste over top of the stencil. When that was dry When I lightly blended Gathered Twigs Distress ink over top to darken the lines left behind from the stencil.

The gate was die cut from black and purple card stock to which I added Distress glitter here and there on the gates to add a little metallic looking sparkle.


The spider web was die cut from silver metallic paper. To the bones I added a little Distress Rock candy glitter. I added a little alcohol ink to a piece of acetate which was glued behind the cauldron.

The sentiment is from Idea-ology and mounted to black card stock and distressed with Distress ink and a few ink splatters.

I added a couple of shiny black bats and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Sizzix dies - Toil & Trouble, Frightful Things, Gate Keeper
Stamper’s Anonymous Decayed stencil
Stamper’s Anonymous Bubbles stamp
Idea-ology Chitchat stickers 
Distress Oxide inks - Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, Villainous Potion 
Distress ink - Gathered Twigs 
Stickles Silver 

No comments:

Post a Comment