Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Mr. Scarecrow

 Hi everyone,

I seem to be stuck on Halloween and Fall themed cards and colours. Today’s card is no exception. I used the new Tim Holtz The Scarecrow stamp set for the background and image.


I started with a piece of Kraft card stock and stamped the corn with dark brown ink and the moon with black ink.
I stamped and coloured the scarecrow with Distress crayons. The pumpkin was die cut and inked with Distress inks.


I added some Distress spray stain to the background and stamped the sentiment also in dark brow ink.

To the top left corner I added some translucent crackle distress paste.

I added a couple of tears to my card and some google eyes for my scarecrow and that’s it for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz CMS 451 The Scarecrow stamp set
Stamper’s Anonymous Shatter stencil
Sizzix Frightful Things die set
Distress inks and spray
Distress crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment