Friday, September 02, 2022

Something Wicked

 Hi everyone,

After watching Tim Holtz’ live last weekend I got to play with the Moon Mask stencils and some Distress spray  inks.



I started with a Distress #8 tag and using 2 Distress sprays and the Moon Mask I created this tag. It was pretty quick and simple but it does take a bit of practice for me with the ink spraying. The bats are from the new Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous The Scarecrow stamp set.

I also used a few sprays of the new Decayed Distress Mica Stain. It is such a great colour.

The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I used my finger to add some metallic colour to the edges.

I used some gold metallic card stock and an Impresslits folder for the edging under the sentiment. I die cut 31 from black foam and added some Glossy accents over top.

Well that’s it for this quick tag and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Moon Mask
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous The Scarecrow stamp set
Distress Spray Stains - Wilted Violet, Black Soot
Distress Mica Stain - Decayed
Tim Holtz Impresslits Lattice Trim embossing folder 
Tim Holtz Tiny Type Upper dies


No comments:

Post a Comment