Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Feeling wicked

 Hi everyone,

As you can see I am still on the Halloween theme. Just can’t get enough. 


I started by creating my background with the Moon mask and Villainous Potion and Black Soot Distress spray stains. The moon middle was inked with Distress ink.

When I was finished the background I added some black stitching around the edges.

The witch was die cut from black foam so I could have some dimension. I die cut the cat from a piece of shrink plastic and added alcohol ink for the colour. 



I die cut the sentiment from black card stock and added a piece of white card stock behind which was sprayed with Iron gate Mica spray.stain.



I inked the edges of a white panel with gold metallic rub on and layered that onto a black panel.

Well that completes my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻🎃

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Toil & Trouble die set
Tim Holtz Bold Text Halloween die set
Tim Holtz Moon Mask
Distress spray stain - Villainous Potion, Black Soot
Distress Mica spray - Iron Gate
Shrink plastic 


No comments:

Post a Comment