Saturday, September 10, 2022

Genuine Perfection

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a tag to share using some of the new Halloween Distress Mica Stain sprays.



First I started by spraying my tag with a few colours of the new Mica sprays. When the tag was dry I added a Mosaic stencil with some Distress Grit paste. I added some stamped sentiments and Idea-ology pieces.

The butterfly was die cut and then also sprayed with the Mica sprays.



I added some foliage to the bottom of my tag, a pice of orange sheer ribbon attached at the top with an Idea-ology loop pin.



Well that’s it for tag and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Stamper’s Anonymous Mosaic stencil
Stamper’s Anonymous Eccentric stamp set
Idea-ology ephemera 
Idea-ology Metallic sticker book
Tim Holtz Butterfly Impresslits
Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems #2
Distress mica spray stain- Burning Ember, Fortune Teller, Harvest Moon, Tarnished Brass
Distress grit paste 






No comments:

Post a Comment