Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Enjoy today

 Hi everyone,

Fall is right around the corner. The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler and pumpkins are everywhere, including on my card.

I started by embossing my background with a Foliage embossing folder. I then sprayed it with Distress Mica stain sprays.

The pumpkins were die cut from several different colours of card stock and inked with Distress inks



I added faux grass to the bottom of my card and an Idea-ology sentiment inked with a Distress crayon. A little Statue foundry wax was added here and there to my card.


Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Pumpkin Duo Colorize die set
Tim Holtz Foliage 3-D Texture Fades embossing folder
Idea-ology sentiment
Distress Mica  spray stains - Wicked Elixir, Burning Ember, Tarnished Brass 
Statue Foundry Wax 




No comments:

Post a Comment