Monday, October 03, 2022

An uninvited guest

 Hi everyone,

Today as I am continuing on my Halloween theme for this month and here’s another card I have to share with you.


I started by embossing a card panel and then spraying it with Distress Mica spray and then dragging an black ink pad over top to add some black highlights.


For the skull I used an Idea-ology piece and layered a black piece of card stock behind and cut that piece slightly larger than the skull. I added some Distress Foundry wax to the edges of the black piece.



I cut a piece of Mummy cloth and sprayed it with Black Soot Distress spray and I also added some Distress Rock Candy glitter to the Mummy cloth piece.



I layered my finished piece to a gray card panel which I distressed with my distressing tool and then blended the edges of the panel with a little Black Soot Distress crayon.



It is hard to see in the photos but the Decayed Distress Mica stain spray adds some nice glimmer highlights to the background.

Well that’s it for my skull card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻💀 

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Arched embossing folder 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Baseboards pack
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Curiosities sticker book
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mummy Cloth
Ranger Distress Mica Stain spray - Decayed
Ranger Distress Foundry wax - Sterling
Ranger Distress Black Soot spray stain
Ranger Distress ink - Black Soot
Ranger Distress crayon - Black Soot
Distress Rock Candy glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment