Friday, October 07, 2022

BOO!

 Hi everyone,

Today I have an alcohol inked card to share with you. 

I used Purple Twilight and Alloy Foundry alcohol inks to create my background panel.


The purple panel was die cut from a half striped cover die. As this die cuts out the tiny strips I used the die again but this time from black card stock and inlaid the black strip pieces into the purple panel.

I added a black die cut scalloped frame over my inked panel.


The Halloween figures and sentiment were die cut from black card stock and I added accents using a glitter Gelly roll pen.


Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻


Supplies:

Sizzix Vault Series 665563 - Halloween 2021 

Sizzix Bold Text Halloween 665995

Alcohol inks - Purple Twilight, Alloy Foundry

MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame

Studio Katia Half Striped Cover die


No comments:

Post a Comment