Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Hallowed Spot.

 Hi everyone, 

Still on the Halloween theme here.


I started by creating my embossed background with the Engraved embossing folder from Tim Holtz. I then added Mica spray stains and a Black spray stain.




The tombstones were die cut with gray card stock and then I added a little grit paste to each and then blended on some black ink.


The fence was die cut twice with black card stock and gray card stock and the gray one was sprayed with Mica spray.


I added 2 die cut black cats with a piece of green card stock behind the eyes.

To the base of my card I added a ledge covered with Design tape and a strip of metallic trim.
I painted a little Idea-ology pumpkin orange and added to my card.


Little pieces of design tape were added here and there and some Crypt grit paste was added to my sentiment.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz engraved embossing folder 
Tim Holtz Vault series Halloween 2021 dies
Tim Holtz Toil & Trouble dies
Idea-ology Curiosities Halloween sticker book
Idea-ology Halloween trimmings 
Idea-ology Halloween design tape
Distress Mica Stain sprays - Iron Gate & Decayed
Distress spray - Black Soot
Distress Crypt grit paste
Stamper’s Anonymous Etcetera stacking ledges


No comments:

Post a Comment