Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Jack-O’-Lantern

 Hi everyone,

This is the second Halloween project I made for this year.

I started with covering a small Idea-ology box with a piece of card stock embossed with the Skulls embossing folder. The sides and edges of the box were covered with Tim Holtz design tape. I also covered a cork coaster that I had with the Design tape.






The skull was added to an Idea-ology thimble that I had painted orange, yellow and black. I wrapped the bottom of the thimble with black tinsel.


I added confection pieces to my Jack-O’ Lantern that were dyed with alcohol inks and some were rolled in Distress Rock Candy glitter.





I added ephemera pieces.

The skull teeth were coloured with Distress crayon.




I added a die cut cob web behind the skull.


I added a die cut ghost to the back 


Dyed green mummy cloth was added under my pumpkin and also under the box.


I added a metal sentiment embellishment which I had applied a little orange Distress crayon to.


I scattered black Mica flakes here and there and added some other embellishments which were dyed with Black alcohol ink.




Supplies:

Tim Holtz Skulls embossing folder

Sizzix Frightful Things 664209

Idea-ology Rectangle box - 2nd to largest size 3.25” x 4.75”

Idea-ology Halloween

Idea-ology Halloween Design tape 

Idea-ology Curiosities sticker book

Distress Clear Rock Candy glitter

Distress Crypt paste

Mica flakes dyed with Jet Black alcohol ink

No comments:

Post a Comment