Thursday, November 03, 2022

Fall art

 Hi everyone, 

Well all the leaves are gone from our Maple tree for this year and my card reflects the beautiful colours it gave us.


I started by blending Distress ink colours onto a piece of card stock and then die cut my leaves. I then added translucent crackle paste to them and set aside to dry.

Once the paste was dry I rubbed on some Walnut Stain ink so it would seep into the cracks of the leaves. 


My background was created using several different colours of Distress inks and added some Distress spray stain.

I inked the edges of my card with Distress Walnut Stain ink and tore little bits of the card here and there.


I added other touches of colour with the brown twig and green sprig.

I chose a cream coloured card for my base and inked the edges with gold metallic rub on.

To finish the card I added my sentiments and a couple if enamel embellishments.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Fall Foliage die set
Tim Holtz Idea-ology quote chips
Tim Holtz Idea-ology sentiment package
Distress inks - Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment