Thursday, November 24, 2022

Holiday shopping

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the new Sizzix Tree Rings embossing folder.



I started by dry embossing the folder onto a piece of white card stock.


I then blended on Iced Spruce Distress ink and sprayed it with Winter Frost mica spray. The shine is amazing 🤩 



I die cut the figure with black card stock, blended on some silver metallic rub on and added design tape to the upper part of his body and a black felt hat. I added Distress embossing glaze to give him a red scarf.



The present was cut with tan card stock and I added the ribbon piece with red card stock. I added a red star with a bit of snowflake grit paste on it and an Idea-ology sentiment.




I added some Idea-ology Holly and poinsettia pieces to which I had added Lumberjack Plaid embossing glaze.


Well that it for my card today and I thank you for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Sizzix Vault Series Christmas 2021
Sizzix Tree Rings embossing folder
Sizzix Twig & Stump die set
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Botanical layers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Label stickers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas design tape
Distress ink - Iced Spruce
Distress Mica stain spray - Winter Frost
Lumberjack Plaid embossing glaze 


No comments:

Post a Comment