Saturday, November 12, 2022

Winter Wonderland

 Hi everyone,

Well it’s somewhat of a bleak and rainy day here. All the leaves are gone, skies are grey (sounds like a song 😂) and until there is a snowfall, rather blahhhh 😕 

Well here’s a nice winter card for today.

I am using new stamp sets from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous and the Stamptember 2022 set with the stencil.



I started with a piece of Kraft coloured card stock and created my masked moon background.

I blended both Uncharted Mariner inks on the top portion of my card and added some Distress Mica stain spray. The snowflakes were stamped over top.


The bottom portion of my card was painted with Picket Fence white paint and then the snow stencil (from Stamptember 2022 and Tim Holtz) over top with Snowfall grit paste.


The 3 trees were stamped with Pine Needles and Walnut Stain Distress inks and heat embossed.


My finished panel was added to a light blue panel added to my card base which I had inked the edges.

I added a stamped sentiment and flicks of white paint and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻

Supplies:

Stampers Anonymous Bottlebrush Trees
Stampers Anonymous Stamptember 2022
Stamper’s Anonymous Moon Mask
Distress inks - Uncharted Mariner, Pine Needles, Gathered Twigs
Distress Oxide ink - Uncharted Mariner
Distress Mica Stain - Shiny Bauble
Distress Snowfall grit paste

No comments:

Post a Comment