Saturday, November 05, 2022

Winter Wishes

 Hi everyone,

Although the Fall here in Montreal has been absolutely gorgeous everyone knows what comes next so it’s time to move on to creating Winter themed cards. Here’s my first one for this year.


I started by diecuting the plaid background with 2 different shades of blue card stock. I also die cut a metallic silver panel for the very back layer. 


I sprayed the light blue piece with the new Winter Frost mica stain. 

I die cut my sentiment from a piece of white card stock and also a piece of light blue card stock. I inlaid the sentiment letters into my white piece and added a border of striped design tape around the edges.




The leafy pieces were die cut from red card stock to which I added Distress grit snowfall paste.



Before I adhered my panels and pieces together I added some Snowfall grit paste to the edges of my card base which I had coloured with Distress ink.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Layered Plaid die set
Tim Holtz Bold Text, Christmas die set
Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems #2
Distress Mica Stain spray - Winter Frost
Distress Snowfall grit paste
Distress ink

No comments:

Post a Comment