Monday, October 24, 2022

Believe

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the Simon Says Stamptember collaboration stamp set from Stamper’s Annoymous and Tim Holtz.

I had been away on vacation when it arrived so kind of tardy in using it.







I started by stamping the image with black ink and colouring with Copics. 
I cut the finished piece to panel to 4.5” x 4” panel.
The sentiment was die cut twice and glued together. I added a little white gel pen to the top of the letters.

I added some glue to the tree branches and sprinkled with Distress Rock Candy glitter.

I used Distress snowflake grit paste over top of the snow stencil included with the stamp set.

I added a bit of twine to the bottom of my card and that’s it.

Supplies:
Stamptember 2022 Tim Holtz
Sizzix Bold Text Christmas die set
Distress Snowfall grit paste
Distress Rock Candy glitter
Copics
Twine








No comments:

Post a Comment