Sunday, October 09, 2022

Merry + Bright

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a Christmas tag to share with you.


I started with a small tag which I added my stencil to and covered it with Distress Snowfall Grit paste. After that was dry I then sprayed it with the new Merrymint Distress Mica spray. I also added a little Distress crayon to each of the snowflakes.


I added that to a larger piece of card stock that I cut slightly larger than my tag. To the edges I added the Snowfall paste to the edges and after dry I sponged Peacock Feathers Distress ink over top.




For the little bits of bead accents I took some mini Prills and added Aqua Alcohol ink to them. Not all of them blended with the ink but that’s ok.


I coloured an Idea-ology mini doll with pencils. The sentiment was layered onto a piece of torn card stock sprayed with Cocktail Party Distress mica spray. I added a tiny clip covered in the Snowfall Grit paste to the sentiment piece.
I also added Cocktail Party crayon to the sentiment.


The embellishment at the bottom right was coloured with the Aqua Alcohol ink too.

I took a piece of ribbon and sprayed it with the new Cocktail Party mica spray and fringed the edges.



Well that’s it for my tag and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Stamper’s Anonymous Shifter Snowflake stencil
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Label stickers - Christmas 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper dolls 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology tiny clips 
Ranger Grit paste - snowfall
Distress ink
Distress Mica stain spray- Cocktail Party, Merriment
Mini Prills - Minnie Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment