Sunday, December 04, 2022

Be joyful

 Hi everyone, 

Today I have a tag on a tag to share.

I started by created my first tag which is the red one. I first painted the tag with Lumberjack Plaid paint. I then added the Deco Arch stencil with some Distress Snowfall grit paste.



I set the red tag aside and when on to create the top tag. I used a mini gingham stencil and blended Lumberjack Plaid and Peeled Paint Distress ink over top. I also added the mini Starry stencil over that with the Snowfall grit paste.


To the sentiment chipboard piece I added some grit paste and a die cut bow with Lumberjack Plaid embossing glaze over top.


I added red and green Distress inks over a piece of blank card stock and die cut my Seasonal Sketch pieces. I also die cut the overlay pieces with gold metallic card stock.


I created the ribbon using a piece of seam binding and spraying it with Lumberjack Plaid and Picket Fence   Distress sprays.

I added an Idea-ology metal bell with a little Candied Apple distress crayon over top.


I also added a little mini clip painted with Lumberjack Plaid paint.

The final touch was splattering white paint over everything.

Well that’s it for my tag today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Sizzix Seasonal Sketch die set
Stampers Anonymous mini Sparkle and Gingham stencils
Stampers Anonymous Deco Arch stencil
Lumberjack Plaid and Peeled Paint Distress inks
Lumberjack Plaid and Picket Fence Distress sprays
Lumberjack Plaid Distress paint
Ranger Distress Snowfall grit paste
Idea-ology metal bell
Seam binding





No comments:

Post a Comment