Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Dashing through the snow

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share with a lot of different elements.



I started by creating my base piece by covering a piece of red card stock with Christmas collage paper. I added lots of white paint splatters to the piece and let dry.



The deers were die cut from a piece of two tone woodgrain grey card stock. The sentiment was stamped with red ink and distressed with some Distress spray stain and ink.



For the arch piece I painted an Etcetera piece white and then distressed it with some crackle paste. I added a bit of brown ink to grunge it up a bit.
I used number dies and cut them from red metallic card stock.

Behind the arch I added a turquoise piece of card stock to which I added a snow stencil and applied white glitter paste.



I added 2 Bottlebrush trees which were stamped and fussy cut. I added some red gems to the trees.


For the deers I added a little shelf painted red and wrapped with striped design tape.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Stampers Anonymous small arch piece
Stampers Anonymous Bottlebrush trees
Stampers Anonymous Bold Tidings Mini stamp set
Snowfall Stencil from Stamptember 2022/ Tim Holtz
Sizzix Darling Deer die set
Idea-ology Christmas collage paper
Lumberjack Plaid Distress paint and ink
Idea-ology Christmas Design tape 




No comments:

Post a Comment