Thursday, December 29, 2022

My 12 File folders of Xmas 2022

 Hi everyone,

I call these my 12 File Folders of Xmas 2022.  I started them before Xmas and was only able to complete the outsides. I didn’t file anything in the folders themselves. Maybe I could save that for next Christmas. We’ll see.



I used the Tim Holtz /Sizzix Soecimen die set to cut all the folders from different coloured card stock.



For the numbered tabs I sandwiched coloured or glittered card stock to show through the number openings.



I added the Idea-ology card pieces to the front of each folder and then decorated them with either embellishment die pieces and/or tape.




The word file pieces were die cut from cream coloured card stock and I added either green or red inked pieces to the backs before gluing them in place.



The outside of the numbered tabs were inked with either green or red Distress inks.






This is what the folders look like standing up.



Well that’s it for my project for today and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Specimen die set
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Holidays Greens, mini die set
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Modern Festive die set
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Pocket Cards, Design tape
Distress inks - Festive Berries, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint



No comments:

Post a Comment