Friday, November 10, 2023

Noel & Joy

 Hi everyone,

Today I have 2 cards to share using a bunch of different products and some watercolour ink smooshing.


I started by die cutting the words in green and red felt.
To each of the word backgrounds I used a piece of Idea-ology Christmas wallpaper and applied some Distress Sparkle paste over top.

I ink smooshed the backgrounds onto a piece of watercolour card stock. When dry I sprayed with a bit of Distress spray stain.



When dry I added a stencil to each of the backgrounds and applied Distress texture paste,


Before adding the paste I embossed the panel  with a stitched rectangle die piece.




Also before the stencil and paste I stamped some words in the same colour of Distress inks on to each panel.



I added glossy accents to each of the stars and berries and sprinkled with a bit of Distress Clear Rock Candy glitter.




Well that’s it for my cards today and thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻

Products used:


Tim Holtz/Sizzix Big Tidings 666330
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous stencil THS021
Tiny Text Christmas stamps CMS424
Idea-ology Worn Wallpaper Scraps 2021
Distress inks - Lumberjack Plaid, Candied Apple, Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain
Distress spray stain - Rustic Wilderness, Candied Apple
Distress Texture paste - Sparkle and Matte
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Red and green felt





No comments:

Post a Comment