Monday, November 13, 2023

Cool dude

Hi everyone,

Today I have a fun card to share with this awesome dude which I have named Frank.
I started by die cutting all the pieces and colouring and assembling them.


The woodgrain background panel was die cut for the and coloured with Distress inks and then a layer of Distress Sparkle paste added over top.


I took an Idea-ology frame and added some red ink to the edges and some snow at the bottom with Distress paste,


I added a plaid panel to my black piece of card stock and then onto a red card base.


The panel behind the frame is an Idea-ology Kraft stock Blackout piece of card stock sprayed with Distress Mica spray stain.

I added a little silver bell with red and white twine to the reindeer and that’s it for this card.
Thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻

Products used:
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Cool Yule die set 663099
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Lumber embossing folder 662718
Idea-ology Christmas Layer Frame TH94362
Idea-ology Christmas backdrops 2022
Idea-ology Poinsettia, sentiments, nail heads, tiny bell
Distress Mica Stain spray - Iron Gate
Distress Sparkle paste 
Distress Texture paste
Distress inks - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Festive Berries




 

No comments:

Post a Comment