Monday, July 01, 2019

Hi everyone,

Well it's been awhile since my last post. We were away on a little mini vacation and I guess life just happened. Maybe I haven't felt very creative lately. Hopefully that changes soon.

Anyways today's card is for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" theme and also for their current Flickr challenge where the theme is "Crazy for Coloring"




I recently won the Peonies in Bloom stamp set from Mama Elephant so that is what I used on my card. I stamped the flower and white embossed. I coloured the image with Copic markers and added some white accents with a Gelly Roll pen.

I die cut a white panel with a stitched rectangle die and then masked off a couple of strips and blended some Distress Oxide Twisted Citron ink.

The die sentiment was die cut with a piece of black cardstock and the rest of the sentiment was stamped with Versafine black ink.

I added some Studio Katia buttercream jewels and that finished off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Peonies in Bloom stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello die
WPlus 9 Beautiful Bouquets stamp set
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 die set
Distress Oxide Twisted Citron
Studio Katia buttercream jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment