Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sending Holiday Cheer

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today that I created using the Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia Parade die set.

I first started by creating the base of my card by embossing the background with the Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die.

I used the same die to also cut a small panel to mount my flowers on.

I ran the Poinsettia die through my die cutting machine a couple of times so that I would have enough pieces to create my flowers and leaves.

I added some colour to the flowers and leaves by blending some Distress Oxide inks over the pieces.

The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder.

I die cut a panel of red cardstock, added my small quilted panel and arranged my flowers tucking i. The leaves here and there. I added a small pearl to the centre of each flower.



Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia Parade die set
Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set
Distress oxide inks - Candied Apple, Twisted Citron








No comments:

Post a Comment