Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The Magic of Christmas


Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share with a nice wintery, snowy night background. Simon Says Stamp also has their current challenge theme as Starry, Starry Night so I thought I would enter that here



I started with a piece of navy cardstock that was die cut using a stitched rectangle die. I then placed a couple of different stencils that I have for a very long time (one is brass and the other stainless) and applied some white ink. Once I was happy with the background I added a lot of white paint splatters using Gansai Tambi white paint.

The 2 reindeers and horns were die cut with a piece of white cardstock a couple of times and adhered together.
The sentiment is from MFT stamps. I added a little red pom pom to Rudolph's nose and some sparkle embellishment from Queen & Co.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT stamps Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set
MFT Die-namics Deer Love die set
American Traditional Large Snowflakes stainless stencil
Lasting Impressions Brass snowflake stencil 
Queen & Company embellishments
Memories Unicorn White pigment ink









No comments:

Post a Comment