Sunday, December 01, 2019

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a new stencil from Gina K that I had recently purchased.




I die cut a red cardstock panel using a stitched rectangle die. I then applied white Gina K. Glitz glitter gel. I just love this gel.

I then layered the panel onto a piece of white cardtock and then a piece of black cardstock.

The sentiment is from MFT stamps which was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.
The whole thing was popped up with some foam tape onto a white card.

Such an easy, quick and festive card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Gina K. Designs Water Droplets stencil
Gina K. White Glitter glitz gel
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT stamps Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment