Wednesday, December 04, 2019

From our home to yours

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using Altenew's Leaves & Berries stencil.



I applied the stencil to my card and started to blend the berries and leaves with Distress Oxide inks masking off the berries and then the leaves. I laid the stencil back down and added some drops of white paint. I also added some little gold dots on the white background part to add a little extra interest.

I die cut a red scalloped frame and added to the card with some foam tape. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Altenew Leaves & Berries stencil
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die set
Distress Oxide inks
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set



No comments:

Post a Comment