Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Warm Winter wishes

Hi everyone,

Well it's the last day of 2019 and I have finished this year off with a Zumba class this morning and managed to squeak in my last card for the year. Woo Hoo! 



I started by creating my background by blending a couple of colours of Distress oxide inks onto a white background which I had cut out using a wonky stitched rectangle die. I then applied some Gina K glitter paste using a stencil from Taylored Expressions.

I set that aside to dry and created my large sentiment by diecutting 3 times and layering together and blending some Distress oxide ink over top.

I coloured my cute little rabbit with Copics.

I adhered my panel to a base of patterned cardstock and foam mounted the large die cut sentiment.
The bunny was foam mounted and the tiny winter was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added some glossy accents to the tiny flower and added a black gel pen to the nose and eyes.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hello Bluebird Warm Wishes die set
Hello Bluebird McGregor's Garden stamp and die set
Taylored Expressions Confetti Toss stencil
MFT Die-namics Wonkly stitched rectangle die
Lawn Fawn patterned paper
Gina K glitter gel paste
Distress Oxide inks

No comments:

Post a Comment