Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Hello friend

Hi everyone,

I have a new stencil and die that I used on this card from Simon Says Stamp.


Because the stencil is very delicate I thought it would  be perfect to do some ink blending using 2 different colours of Oxide inks.

After I had blended the colours I die cut the whole panel using a stitched rectangle die.

I die cut the friend sentiment with black  cardstock a few times and glued them together. I used the shadow die from the set and cut a piece of light pink vellum. I stamped the small hello and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

The sentiments were added to my card and I added the whole panel to a card base which was covered with a piece of pink cardstock.

I added a couple of embellishments and that finished off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Flora stencil
Simon Says Stamp large stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp Friend die set 


No comments:

Post a Comment