Thursday, January 23, 2020

To my stud puffin

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the cute Stud Puffin stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I am also entering this card into their current 'For the Birds' challenge which can be found here. Simon Says Stamp also has a current Flickr challenge where the theme is ‘Lotsa Love’.






I started by creating the background for my card using the Quilted Backdrop die and some white cardstock. I stamped the puffins and coloured them with Copics.
The large heart was die cut from a Smon Says Stamp die using a piece of patterned red cardstock. I also cut a small heart from some glitter cardstock.

The sentiments were stamped onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.


Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die
Lawn Fawn Stud Puffin stamp set
Lawn Fawn Heart die set
Simon Says Stamp Small Heart Doily die set
Copics
Glitter cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment