Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Big Love you

Hi everyone,

I know it’s been a while but I’ve been quite busy enjoying my beautiful granddaughter’s time with us before they head back home to Hawaii. We have had so much fun together since my daughter and her arrived in November. We got to celebrate Christmas, her 1st birthday and Valentines Day together. Now it’s back to everyday business and a very quiet house🙁

I did manage however to create a quick card using a Heidi Swapp mini stencil, a Simon Says Stamp die and some Distress Oxide inks.

I started by blending 3 different colours of ink over the stencil and trimming off the edges of the panel and adding a thin black line with a marker for some

detail. The sentiment was die cut from a piece of shiny black cardstock.

I adhered the panel to my card base and added some embossed lines with my Scor-Pal. Added some accent embellishments and that’s it for my card. 

Thank so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Heidi Swapp mini stencil set
Simon Says Stamp You die
Distress Oxide inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Broken China





No comments:

Post a Comment