Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using some fun Mama Elephant reindeer stamps.

I started by creating my background by blending 3 different colours of distress inks. I then used a window die to cut out my panel.

I did a bit of watercolouring on the reindeers and tree and the sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The inside panels were accented using a snowfall stencil and some Nuvo glitter paste.



Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant reindeer stamp set
Simon Says Stamp snowfall stencil
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame Die #1
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes
Distress Oxide inks
Nuvo glitter paste
Watercolours

No comments:

Post a Comment