Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Big hugs

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a stencil and some ink blending.



I started by creating my background using a stencil from Neat and Tangled. I masked off a section at a time of the stencil and ink blended the colour using 4 different colours of Distress inks.

I die cut the panel using a large stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp.

I layered the panel onto a piece of black cardstock slightly bigger than my finished panel.

The sentiment was die cut from both white and black cardstock pieces.

For the final touch I added a rhinestone gem in the centre of each square.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat & Tangled Geometric Circles stencil
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Birch Press Design Big Hugs Sugar Script die set
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch
Hai Rainbow Rhinestones
Taylored Expressions ink blending brushes




No comments:

Post a Comment