Thursday, July 02, 2020

Kindness changes everything

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share created with a Bold stripes die and some Distress oxide inks.


I started by die cutting a panel from white cardstock and using that piece as my stencil. I taped that panel piece to a piece of white cardstock and then applied 3 different colours of ink with my Taylored Expressions blending brushes. I left 2 strips in the middle not inked so I can have room for the sentiment pieces.

Once the blending once complete I die cut the piece using a large dotted rectangle die.
I added the panel to my white card. The sentiments are from Paper Roses which I cut out. I added those to my card panel with foam tape and then die cut 2 different colours of leaves and adhered those to the panel also wrapped with a little gold/natural twine from Lawn Fawn.

I really love the sentiments in the Paper Roses pack as there are so many of them and all for different occasions.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT Die-namics Bold Stripes Die
Lawn Fawn Small Dotted Rectangle stackables die set
Marianne Design Creatables die set LR0227
Paper Roses Black & White sentiment sheets
Distress Oxide inks

No comments:

Post a Comment