Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Simple thanks card

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using a Hero Arts Palms Fancy die. I just love simple black and white cards and this one would have also been perfect for a Sympathy card.

Oh well. Another time.




I die cut the Palms die with white cardstock. I thought about layering a couple of palm die cuts together but decided just to glue the one die cut piece onto my black panel.

The black background piece was die cut using a large stitched rectangle die and a piece of black cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock with black ink and then layered that onto a piece of black cardstock. It helped the sentiment stand out against the white palm die cut.

I added a few white pearls for some accent and that's it for this quick and easy card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Palms Fancy die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment