Monday, July 06, 2020

Celebrate Balloons

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a fun Balloon stencil from Neat & Tangled and some Distress inks.


I started first by creating the striped background on my card with a Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe stencil and some black ink.

I then created my panel using the 2 stencils from the Balloon set. and ink blending various colours over the stencils. I added some water droplets to the balloons and some little strings and bows to each of them with a fine black marker.

I die cut the Celebrate sentiment from a piece of shiny black cardstock and added that to my balloon panel. The rest of the sentiment was stamped with black ink just under my die cut.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo stencil set
Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe stencil
Avery Elle Sentimental Stamp and die set
Distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment