Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Happiest birthday

 Hi everyone,

I just recently received a new stencil from Picket Fence and couldn’t wait to give it a try.


I applied my stencil to a piece of white card stock and began blending the colours from the centre outwards.

When I was happy with my blending on moved on to die cutting my word die from some gold card stock and heat embossing the other sentiment with gold embossing powder on to a strip of black card stock.

I added the panel to my card base and added the die cut word and sentiment strip. 

For a little added sparkle I used some Buttercream crystals from Pretty Pink Posh.

Well that’s it for my fun card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Picket Fence Slim Line Radial stencil
Simon Says Wishing die and sentiment from Sending and Wishing set
Distress Oxides Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple
Pretty Pink Posh Buttercream crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment