Thursday, April 22, 2021

A little something

 Hi everyone,

Happy Earth Day 🌍 

Today I have a card to share that I created with a slimline stencil.




I was originally going to use my completed piece for a slimline card but decided after all the ink blending was done that I would cut the piece in half and adhere the panels together to add to a piece of black card stock.

I used 3 colours of Distress inks and the stencil.

I die cut the word friend from both white and black card stock and also from a piece of turquoise vellum. I glued the white die cut word to the black die cut word piece so that I could see a little bit of the black die cut word poking out.

The other sentiment is from a sentiment pack from Paper Rose which I added to a strip of black card stock.

I also added some crystal embellishments to he card in a turquoise colour.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Days Stamp Friend die
Picket Fence Slimline Radial stencil
Paper Rose sentiment pack
Distress inks - Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire 
HAI crystal embellishments 




No comments:

Post a Comment